My life is bizarre! There is never an end to the madness. I love to laugh. I love to have fun and to be perfectly honest, I do love my perfectly odd life! On occasion though it is just strange enough to blog about (this all happened in one day believe it or not.)
1. He loves me, he loves me not- I think I understand boys. I don't. I listen to story after story from men about love lost, and it always leaves me wondering, do men AND women realize that they are both idiots? I love peoples stories and here is why- Men think women are mean and judgemental. Women think men are mean and judgemental. Men think women are picky and rude. Women think men are picky and rude. Men think women have impossible standards. Women think men have impossible standards. I would continue, but I am afraid you all see where this is going. Meet the big complicated dating circle. My Philosophy...Can't we all just talk about it our issues and get over them? Let's just be friends and give everyone a chance even if they don't meet the idle you have ingrained in your mind. The truth is you aren't perfect he/she isn't going to be perfect either. Give everyone a chance if nothing else you will learn something about yourself even if it is just patience.
2. The Blast from the Past Phone Call- So with all the issues of point #1 on the brain I get a message on my phone asking for my company on a date. Knowing how I feel about choosing to be a hypocrite or in every case trying not to be one, I realize that I am going to have to be a nice girl and go on this date. I am not going to lie, I feel awkward. I haven't seen or heard from this guy for probably a year and a half, and I am a little freaked out by the fact that he tracked down my number. It would have been so easy to not call back or to fake married. I however am not that girl. So I have a date. How nice that there is a boy that wants to go out with me! (I have got to be optimistic)
2. Sakada- I deal with a lot of names of people, places and things at work. This name was pointed out to me today as the odd name of the day and then it was coupled in this phrase- "I Sakada quarter back" (Translation- mockery on the name saying it drawn out to mean I sacked the quarter back) That poor child growing up probably never lived down that name. Hopefully it was really a place or last name. I really hope that those A don't really make the harsh A (apple) sound.
3. Australia- So in order to find balance in my life I watched a good long movie and I LOVED IT! I love EVERY MINUTE of it! In fact when it ended I was ready to start it again just to stay away from real life for that much longer. Hugh Jackman the gruff look works for you! DANG BOY! Seriously though, if you can handle a long flick, this was a great one! The cinematography, The actors, The Scenery, etc. It was great!
4. Hint of pre green- After the conversation, the date request, the joke, and the movie had all ended. I was offered a row of mint brownies (Mint green in honor of St. Patrick's day the next day). It is amazing how sweet of an offer of a whole row of mint brownies really is! I only took 2 though, brownies, not rows. I ate one for dinner and saved one for breakfast for the actual St. Patrick's day.
I can honestly say my crazy life still has great balance. I hope you all had a great St. Patrick's day! Hopefully you didn't have to resort to Christmas Frog socks and a green boa like I did!
1 week ago