Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Key to the songs...

HAZZA! I walked away owning no ice cream! Come on people cheat next time or something! Ice Cream would have been a great prize too. So here they are, the title and the singers:


1. I'll Still Love You More, Trisha Yearwood

2. When You Say Nothing At All, Keith Whitley or more recently and less twangy Alison Krauss

3. I'll Be, Edwin McCain

4. The Way You Look Tonight, Tony Bennett (and every other crooner ever!)

5. I Could Not Ask For More, Edwin McCain and Sara Evans

6. If you Ask Me To, Celine Dion

7. Endless Love, Lionel Richie and Diana Ross (Or for the more hip generation Luther Vandross and Mariah Carey)

8. I Love You Just The Way You Are, Billy Joel


Bada Bing! There you have it. Now for your viewing pleasures, I share with you the greatest moment in Love Song History, as well as the best scene in Hell Boy II The Golden Army. Enjoy, and imagine me singing along, or laughing my head off, in fact imagine both at the same time.



* * Please note I don't condone or agree with the drinking beer remedy, in fact I stick with what aqua man says about it and I don't give in for love!

1 comment:

Allyson said...

Again, another winner. You gotta love Blue & Red! I'm mad I didn't guess the songs right, I did however know the Sara Evans one (only because I despise it :) but I realize now that I should have known the others.